Terms and Conditions
"Booking" means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property.
"Property" means Driftwood, 39 Gaudi Way, Clarkson, and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment.
"Management" means the owners and mangers of the Property.
"Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Arrival time is not before 2pm on the arrival date and departure time is no later than 10.30am on the departure date. Sometimes bookings allow us to be flexible on these times. All requests for early arrival/late departure must be emailed to the Management.
- Entry to the property is by an Electronic Keypad. The code for the door will be emailed to you 7-10 days prior to your arrival date.
- A deposit of 20% must be received within 5 days after the Booking is taken by the Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until the deposit is received.
- Payment in full, including the security deposit, must be received no later than 28 days prior to your arrival.
- Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian Dollars net of any bank or transaction charges.
- Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
- We accept payment by direct bank deposit or credit card. Details will be emailed once the completed booking form is received.
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
- If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately.
- Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
- If you cancel your booking after the balance has been paid no refund will be made unless we are able to relet the property. We will immediately make the cancelled dates available and if any of the dates are rebooked you will receive a refund for those dates rebooked.
- A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
- We have a minimum nights stay policy of 3 nights. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy.
6. SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A security deposit of $250 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your bank account/credit card once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the security deposit. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and any monies paid will be immediately refunded in full.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund, and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc.
9. LINENS AND TOWELS
- We supply all linen, pillows and towels, including beach towels.
- Pets are not allowed at the Property.
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
- You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft or loss at the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Whilst we do not charge for accidental breakages to small items such as glasses etc, we must be notified so that the any such items can be replaced before the next guests arrive.
- Only the guests agreed to in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight
- Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise and anti-social behaviour is prohibited, and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. The property is in a residential area and no noise must be made between 9pm and 8am on weekdays, and 10pm and 8am on weekends and public holidays.
- The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All rubbish must be disposed of in the appropriate bins and the bins must be put out for collection on the correct collection day. Any excess rubbish must be disposed of prior to departure.
- Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes or removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property you will be charged the additional costs which will be deducted from the security deposit.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
- Vehicles must be parked either in the garage or driveway.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Property.
12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance, including cancellation insurance, since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.